Posted to rec.woodworking
Zz Yzx Zz Yzx is offline

Default Another excellent Lee Valley episode

I placed an online order for some stocking stuffers with Lee Valley,
and chose the "expedited shipping" (3-day). A check I had deposited
didn't clear like I thought it would, so the ATM order was declined. I
called way early Tuesday morning (I'm in Calif) to re-place the order,
and the kind woman told me that it probably wouldn't get deliverd
before Xmas eve. 2-day shipping costed more than the order, so I
declined and hoped for the best. She said "Let's see what we can do".

I got the order mid-day Xmas eve, it was sent 2nd day delviery.

I hope nobody at Lee Valley reads this and gets upset.

-Zz