Tony Hayes

Default Sending mice on winter break!

We have a family of what I think are wood mice - but maybe outdoor loving
house mice! They are living in a stone wall about two metres away from the
back door and probably attracted by the fact that we put wild bird food on
the wall which they can pinch..........

Anyway, we have decided to move them on before they decide it's warmer in
the house and are looking for a suitable cheapish humane multi trap to try
and get them all together. We can then take them for a drive and let them
loose.

Any advice on traps or other methods of humanely removing them? I've found
a trap on www.trapman.co.uk for about £22 delivered but would prefer cheaper
if possible.

Thanks
Tony