Default What can you do with a lathe? Do more with a legacy

Silvan wrote:
It got me a "that's nice dear" but this stupid CANDLE HOLDER, which I made
in about two hours, out of a piece of wood left over from when my neighbor
pruned her tree, got me laid.
Something is just wrong with this picture folks.
Maybe this is why so many people who take up turning wind up giving up
flatwood. 100 hours of sweat gets a nod, while one hour of mindless fun
gets you the key to the furry gates?
What can you do with a lathe? Get laid! Chicks dig men who turn sticks.

Breathe. Take it easy, you're missing the point here (no pun). You've
learned something very valuable here. You can be rewarded for having
fun. Now, doesn't that feel better. ;-) It could be worse, she coulda
said, "Oh, Why don't you make some more of the Chess boards, at least we
can give those away. I have a headache." Now don't you feel better
about the whole thing.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work