Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tabby Tabby is offline

Default Earth leakage

On Dec 25, 2:03*pm, Bill wrote:
Well it was Christmas morning and we had opened all the presents, not a
DiY one amongst them, unless you include the "bake your own Christmas
cake" mix and the "how to stop smoking in a day" book that my wife
presented me with.

Any way she decided to be ultra efficient this year and use 2 ovens for
dinner. *Pity she hadn't checked the 2nd one in the annexe. (for 2
years). *I am assuming the heating element is leaking, every time I put
power to it the trip goes. *Left it running for a while with the fan on
and the top grill area on to try and warm it up and remove any moisture.
Oh the hassle of it all having to manage with only one oven on Christmas
day :-(

I think I know what I'm doing next week!

disconnecting the earth & shorting the RCD?

*All I have to figure out is
how to remove a built in oven.............

Merry Christmas everyone.