Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Share our blessings

On 12/24/2010 11:14 PM, Patrick Karl wrote:
On 12/24/2010 7:06 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Dec 24, 3:43 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 12/24/2010 4:36 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

This is to wish all the good people on this NG Happy Holidays and a
New Year of peace, health and prosperity.

At this holiday seasons, let us share our blessings with poor Bradley
Manning, who is still in a Navy brig under inhuman -- read: "torture"
conditions. He needs to hear from us. That our government can be so
spiteful and do illegal things to people is no news, but what they're
doing to this kid is beyond all limits. We must stand up for the rule
of law!

He is being kept -- falsely -- under a "Prevention of Injury" rule.
He is not a dangerous to himself; that is a slimy pretext. He can't
get a night's sleep; they wake him every 5 minutes. He has NO
exercise time. No pillow, no blanket. In solitary for the last few
months. Cannot receive visitors. Has no reading matter. He is
deteriorating mentally and physically. The govt's objective is to
break him so he will turn on WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Please go tofreebradleymanning.org and add your support.

****Not because you agree or disagree with WikiLeaks and Bradley
Manning.**** That's not the point.

But because what is being done to this boy by our government is
ILLEGAL. Our silence is complicity. What if it was your son?

Thank you for acting!

HP

I totally agree with you that Bradly Manning should not be tortured and
kept confined in inhumane conditions. The only humane thing to do,
is to
go ahead and execute him for treason as soon as possible.

TDD

He didn't commit treason.

You are referring to the soldier who removed classified material from
his workplace and gave it to WikiLeaks?

TDD

Shoot first and ask questions later?

What? You don't believe in deterrents or preventive measures.? :-)

TDD