Posted to alt.home.repair
Patrick Karl Patrick Karl is offline

Default Share our blessings

On 12/24/2010 7:37 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
?
"Higgs Boson" wrote
Please go to freebradleymanning.org and add your support.

****Not because you agree or disagree with WikiLeaks and Bradley
Manning.**** That's not the point.

But because what is being done to this boy by our government is
ILLEGAL. Our silence is complicity. What if it was your son?

Thank you for acting!

Seems as though the boy did something wrong and he is being punished for
it. If prison was tougher, people would be less inclined to break the
law. . He does have limited TV viewing. Considering some of the shows on
TV these days, maybe that is cruel.

As I understand it, we're talking about someone who hasn't been
convicted of anything. So how do you know he did anything wrong?

Should we just throw everybody into cruel prison and see who survives?