Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default Christmas.

On Dec 24, 6:02*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

What's going to happen in the USA when the Mexs' take over?

They're Catholic...duh!

Maybe. I once had the following conversation with my girlfriend's relative.

Me: "You're a Baptist missionary, right?"

Him: "Right."

Me: "I mean you're not just passing out tracts on the street corner; you get
a paycheck from the Foreign Missionary Board of the Southern Baptist
Convention. You're a 'professional' missionary?"

Him: "Right again."

Me: "Then, I've got to ask, why are you a missionary to MEXICO? *Mexico has
to the be most Christian country on the planet! Can't you get more souls for
the buck by ministering to the heathens in Pago-Pago or Muckaluck Land?"

Him: "Oh, you see they're not REAL Christians in Mexico! They are Aztec
idolaters for whom the Catholic Church provides idols..."

Me: "Zzzz..."

Amusing. ^L^