Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Don't your firearms emit evil gun radiation which contaminates everything
around them? Guns are like the inanimate objects from
the "Transformers" movie, they will sprout little legs, jump up
and chase after you trying to shoot you. :-)

I fear my firearms as much as I fear my power tools--not at all. However I
treat both with great respect because I'm aware that a moment's foolishness
can have nasty consequences. As I mentioned here once before, I knew a guy
who managed to shoot himself but was lucky enough to survive the
experience--I don't care to experience anything like that.