Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

On Dec 24, 1:50*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"harry" *wrote in message

Well said. *Reckless borrowing is foolish, but wise use of credit to
improve
your future is what separates the men from the Harrys of the world.

Any form of borrowing merely reduces your standard of living. You pay
more.

Hogwash, a zero-interest loan to buy a car is a brilliant investment.
Instead of paying cash I leave the money in an interest-generating
investment and make monthly payments that can come out of petty cash. *A
*free* five-year loan, and a new car to drive, what exactly is the downside
of that?

I am confused. Doesn't the buyer have to pay the accumulated interest
at the end of the designated period?

HB

Send me $100 and I will become your financial adviser. *Heh! Heh!

You are overestimating the value of your advice by at least $99.95.