Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

"harry" wrote in message

So first you said America is so violent everyone needs a gun, but how
you're
suggesting it's just paranoia, the fear is unjustified. Can't make up
your
mind? Is your Ameriphobia so crippling that you can't decide which
ill-formed and whiny complaint to go with?

It is called irony. Americans don't understand it.

Gotta watch that irony, it often turns around and bites people who think
they know how to use it, as you have demonstrated on various occasions.

This is the excuse parroted as a reason for having guns.

Somewhere between 1.5 and 2 million times a year (depending on whether you
want to believe the DOJ or the NRA) someone in America uses a firearm for
self-defense, sometimes without firing it. I know several such people,
including a female ancestor who defended herself and her two young children
from a violent intruder (she was born in the UK too). So your claim that
the ownership of firearms for self-defense is an illusion "parroted" by
people who don't really need one is another example of your ignorance and
consuming anti-Americanism.

Oh, I've heard the other one about the Brits coming over to gitcha. I
know of no such plan.

If there were such a plan they would hardly share it with a space-cadet like
you.

But the American fear culture is real. It's how your government keeps
you repressed.

Your govt. found other means, the nanny-state in particular.