Posted to alt.home.repair
RogerT RogerT is offline

Default Loose refrigerator door handle

What is the Model number of the refrigerator?

I think that you may be able to access the screws fro the inside under the
magnetic strip that holds the door closed.

But if you go to the GE website and do a search for the model number, of
just do a Google search for the model number, I'd bet that you'll see an
exploded view parts manual that shows how the door handles are connected.

bob wrote:
The refrigerator (GE) door handle is getting loose from constant
pulling. I don't see an obvious way to get at the fasteners to
tighten them. Any ideas?
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/15181940_VjwbY