Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ala Ala is offline

Default insulating draughty cavity under ground floor boards?

"fred" wrote in message ...
Agreed, thanks for pointing out the exact wording that makes it far
clearer.

When I did mine I worked below from an existing hatch but in one area had
to lift a few board to do the poke fill method which (even if I was
bothered) shouldn't have required a notice.

Although it's been suggested here, I wouldn't lift all the boards, vapour
barrier considerations or not.

It's wise to take care if there is a compliance bod in the vicinity.
--

However, I have not heard a word suggesting that this will happen or not
happen