Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

In article ,
" wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:11:35 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 19:25:24 -0500, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

I no longer live in the UK, but I am *guessing* that picking a lock
still counts as "forced entry." And no, "squatters" (as the law calls
them) can be removed by proceedings *in civil court*.

I will take the Florida law any time. You can shoot them and have the
coroner drag the bodies out for you.

But nothing is perfect. You still have to pay to have the brain matter
cleaned off the walls.

I think in FL the Insurance Commissioner said that has to be covered by
the homeowners policy (grin).

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke