Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_6_] G. Morgan[_6_] is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

" wrote:

It's really sad to sit here in Canada and watch you Americans consume
yourselves over this terrorism pretense as you allow your gov't to
destroy the very ideas of personal freedom and liberty your country was
founded on. We watch your local TV news, your national 6:30 pm network
news (which reported last night that your restaurants and grocery stores
are now on the lookout for food poisoning performed by home-grown
terrorists). If I believed in a god, I would be thanking him that I'm a
Canadian living in Canada.

Than join US! The only reason Candia does not go first is
because they expect US recourses, and the Navy there is behind 20+
YEARS COMPARED TO US SHIP/SUBS.

Yeah, we already tested the Canadian response. They go in with
few and end up leaving. The US has a different approach...
complete destruction of the enemy recourses, leaving no RADAR or
satellite evidence. The US military is single-handedly go into a
known infested area and cleared it in minutes