Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default What's a reasonable number of times to be asked to give a jump start?

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
ARWadsworth wrote:
As per the header. The neighbour has got a knackered car battery but
he is too nervous to just buy and fit a new one (he wants a main
dealer to swap it!).

I am getting a bit ****ed off with having to keep jump starting the
bloody car - 5 times in the last two days.

I had a neighbour like that. Long since departed. He was a teacher, so
perhaps used to being obeyed.

What a coincidence, my neighbour is a teacher.

My wife is a teacher, don't worry, you get used to it after a while and
learn to ignore it and not be offended. I'm still learning after 15
years.

--
Bill