Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default High Resolution Screen Capture

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"Martin Riddle" wrote in message
If print screen has got you down, try MWSnap.
Been using it for a year or so and it works well.

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

Hmm, you know what would be really cool? A "screen shot" which
actually records GDI objects. I suppose it would have to be driver
level though. It would allow at least some objects to be captured with
unlimited resolution (i.e., TrueType / ClearType characters), or to
change the "Theme" of the capture.

In principle, this would also allow unlimited resolution of other
objects as well (buttons, etc.), though I suppose most are described
by bitmaps anyway.

Tim

You can get the Window handles. As I understand all controls are
actually windows, at least for custom controls.
So that’s a start. Now actually getting the control objects is another
matter. But the controls can be listed, eg Excel VBA project,
So there probably is a way to do it. Why would you want this anyway?

Merry Christmas