Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

On 12/23/2010 5:45 PM DGDevin spake thus:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

You're right that sometimes the little ones are the victims of gun
accidents. That is, regrettably, the price we must pay for the ability to
waste a goblin (which happens FAR more frequently than kids getting shot
with the family gun).

Firearms ownership comes with responsibility. Anyone who leaves a firearm
unsecured where a child can handle it is an idiot, and in many jurisdictions
a criminal as well. To suggest that kids being killed by unsecured firearms
they find is just "the price we pay" for security is morally and
intellectually repugnant.

Hey, you just described "HeyBub" to a T!

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.