Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default High Resolution Screen Capture

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message
If print screen has got you down, try MWSnap.
Been using it for a year or so and it works well.

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

Hmm, you know what would be really cool? A "screen shot" which actually
records GDI objects. I suppose it would have to be driver level though.
It would allow at least some objects to be captured with unlimited
resolution (i.e., TrueType / ClearType characters), or to change the
"Theme" of the capture.

In principle, this would also allow unlimited resolution of other objects
as well (buttons, etc.), though I suppose most are described by bitmaps
anyway.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.