Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:48:27 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

"Pete C." wrote:

Mexico will continue to deteriorate, their self-destruction fed
by US-made guns flooding south across their border.

Mexico will continue to deteriorate due to it's epidemic level
corruption. US made guns have nothing to do with it

You know that De Nile is not just a river in Egypt, right?

Clueless.

We watch your local TV news, your national 6:30 pm network news
(which reported last night that your restaurants and grocery
stores are now on the lookout for food poisoning performed by
home-grown terrorists).

Again, the media you are watching presents a very distorted picture.

Yes. ABC, NBC, and CBS does present a distorted picture. It's a
picture seen through a rose-colored lens, because they are loath to put
bad news on their newscasts because it turns off the viewers. That's
why they load their broadcasts up with feel-good stories near the end of
their shows.

Laughably clueless.

The majority of people in the US are not in any way worrying about
terrorism, they are going about their lives perfectly normally.

I suppose that's why they're always oh so glad and approving to take off
their shoes and have naked-body xray imaging performed on them at
airports.

Like there is a choice? Wanna go to jail?

I suppose they're happy and approve of the video messages being shown
inside their local Walmart stores.

http://www.examiner.com/homeland-security-in-chicago

Homeland Security shuts down web domains - VIDEO
Homeland Security visits elementary school
Feds spotted using mobile x-ray technology twice this week
Homegrown terrorists using the Internet as WMD
Chicago ranked in the top three cities when it comes to preparedness
Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano addressed her employees
State budget shortfalls provoke diverse responses
House subcommittee passes $315 million drinking water safety bill

That's our stupid government, thanks to Obama, *NOT* the population at large.
snip

I certainly have not been concerned with terrorism personally at
all and it has no impact on my daily life.

You mean that you don't have a supply of duct tape and plastic wrap -
enough to wrap your house and seal it up in case someone detonates a
dirty nuclear or biological bomb nearby?

No.

So you're not personally affected by the tax increases and/or reductions
to municiple services that come from all the extra spending on
anti-terrorism programs?

Nope. The lights are still on and the garbage was collected today. ..and
they managed to send us the bill for it all this month.

Do you live in a state that requires a finger-print to get your drivers
license? What a strange concept - we don't have that here in Canada...

You don't see very well up there either.