Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas tree in Abu

"Pete C." wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

"Pete C." wrote:

No atheists are going door to door harassing people and leaving leaflets
of insanity. No atheists are going around trying to force private
religious schools to teach the facts of evolution.

No, but they use computers to spread their crap, these days. What
kind of leaflet would they leave? Blank paper?

The purveyors of religious mythology use the products of the science
they deny to try to spread their insanity.

You of course are stuck with yet another of the lies from your religious
kooks - the ridiculous claim that atheists don't believe in anything -
nothing could be further from the truth. Atheists believe in the real
world and the science that investigates and proves how that real world
works. We have no need for the lies, myths and pseudo logic babble of
religious mythology.

And you have to annoy everyone you meet. You remind me of Foghorn
Leghorn, going on and on about only having to be told once to shut up.
I bet you believe in Global Warming, too.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!