Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treeinAbuDhabi :)

The Tunguska Event: Eyewitness Account
Shaman Vasilii Dzhenkoul, Shanyagir Clan

Night Chant[1]

The god comes, the god comes.
The earth trembles in fear at the coming of Ogdy.
The earth rises and falls beneath my feet, like waves of water.
My place of purification is overthrown, my lodgepoles topple.
The god comes.

The god calls out.
Blinding-bright, his tongue lashes the sky.
His roar booms off the hills, the heavens ring with it.
Ogdy is calling his avatar from the Lower World.
The earth at my feet tears open at the touch of his fiery tongue.
The god calls out.

Heeding the god’s call, the avatar arises.
Night-walker, Spawn of Darkness, Beast of Evil Heart,
From the Lower World he arises.
Insatiable, All-devouring,
As wild dogs tearing at entrails of their kill,
Heeding the god’s call, the avatar arises.

— translated by Dieter Hoffman

Hey, Ig. Your into math. This has been bugging me for some time.

If you have 500 answers about an imagined next dimension and each one
is different, but all are true, doesn't that cancel them all out?

I find it interesting that people can be so animate in their beliefs
just cause they where indoctrinated into it and have a group around
them that believe the same. Ever notice how many different Christian
churches there are? If they were born in India they wouldn't eat
hamburgers and think Christians are wrong. God doesn't like all the
other people of the earth. God sure is terrible at communication for
coming up with the whole universe, just for one group to be saved for
the other dimension. I think he really liked the dinosaur more, 150
million years for them , but only 5 million for the naked ape, and
only the last 2,000 yrs are the ones worth anything. All the other
petri dishes get sterilized.

Offensive Alert

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/lo...s_origins.html

It's way past theory it is a fact as this girl's dad said. Three
generations of studying and research is just plain heresy to them.
I think it is because they can't handle the TRUTH. No cozy over seeing
father figure and no blissful 4th dimension ( I don't count time as a
dimension.). There is lots of evidence that people believed in an
after life way before any of the religions arrived. It must be natural
when intelligence reaches a certain level. But God only likes the
latest believers ! Yeah, right.

I don't think people have really spent time really thinking about who
we are, and just default to their indoctrination. I also find that the
religious are the one's that are "intolerant". Just try to explain
the facts to one, they immediately start saying no no no. That's not
tolerance. They shut down, put their hands over their ears ,and start
humming a tune or maybe start praying that they won't go to hell for
someone second guessing god so close to them and defiling their tidy
view of life.

If someone says milk works great for cutting copper on here do most
immediately stop listening?

SW