Bridger

Default What can you do with a lathe? Do more with a legacy

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:01:03 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Andrew Barss wrote:

Besides, turning on a althe is just plain fun.

It can get you laid too. We saw some kind of pillar candle holder thingies
at Target that made SWMBO go ooh and ahhh. I told her I could make one,
and she didn't believe me.

I made one, and it came out halfway decent, but far from perfect. I've only
been turning for a month after all.

She's been all over me for two hours now. Wearing her sexy underwear and
everything. It's really amazing. All these things I've made in the shop
over the years, and nothing has ever impressed her so much as this damn
candle holder.

Well, folks, you know what I'm going to be making tomorrow!

and just what are you doing sitting typing at your computer?

Bridger