Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treeinAbuDhabi :)

On 2010-12-23, RogerN wrote:
Clearly one who can differentiate fantasy from reality is more
intelligent than one who effectively thinks Mickey Mouse is real.

Yes, and you believe in the fantasy that order and complexity comes by
chance. You believe in the fantasy of an effect without a cause.

So, why after all these years did a life form evolve that can not only
use
tools, but has enough intelligence to make automated machines to make the
tools, why is there an increase in homosexuality? What evolutionary
benefit
does homosexuality have? Homosexuality doesn't appear to have any reason
be here by the evolutionary world view, but fits perfectly in the fallen
creation world view. Not only that, the Bible plainly tells us that
homosexuality would increase.

I do not see why exactly there is an "increase" in homosexuality. I
would like to see some proof of that, in order to convince me that it
is a fact and not a conjecture.

If, in the past, homosexuals were forced to perform a heterosexual
role (marry and have families), then those homosexual "genes" were
passed along to their kids.

If, now, homosexuals can form their own "unions" and are not forced to
procreate, then their "genes" would not be passed along.

My expectation, which I may not live to see, is that the number of
homosexual people would be decreasing in the future.

I would not believe something just because the pastor said it from the
pulpit.

The Homosexuals "came out of the closet" in my lifetime. I don't know the
count of how many were in the closet versus today but in the direction we
are headed if you don't suck cock in the future you'll be labeled
homophobic. When I was young it was about what people did behind closed
doors in private, today they want to do these things openly. Don't take me
wrong, I don't believe homosexuality is as bad as someone cheating on their
spouse or having sex with someone that's married to someone else.

But here's the foretelling of it from a couple thousand years ago, also
sounds like a good description of many atheists (not referring to you Iggy,
you seem tolerant of others beliefs, many atheists aren't)

Romans 1
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave
thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts
were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and
exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a
mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to
sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They
exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created
things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women
exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way
the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and
received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the
knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do
what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of
wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder,
strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters,
insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they
disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love,
no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do
such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things
but also approve of those who practice them.

RogerN