Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treein Abu Dhabi :)

"Chomp Noamsky" wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:27:02 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Dec 21, 8:34 pm, Sunworshipper wrote:
And on the solstice and all ! G no respect.

SW

Let us celebrate Alban Arthan in peace.

A swingin' Saturnalia (or Sol Invictus) to you Romans.

Happy Yule to you folks. Blessed be.

--
If the only prayer you ever say in your whole
life is "thank you," that would suffice.

What belief system has the prettiest girls? I'll join!

It's not the democrats, that's for sure.

Two of my nephews were headed of to a Global Warming rally. I happened to
be visiting my brother that day and asked the nephews why they were
interested in global warming. They said they weren't but it was a great
place to meet girls...dumb, pretty girls. How do you argue with that logic?