Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Edward Hennessey[_2_] Edward  Hennessey[_2_] is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treein Abu Dhabi :)

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:27:02 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins
On Dec 21, 8:34 pm, Sunworshipper wrote:
And on the solstice and all ! G no respect.

Let us celebrate Alban Arthan in peace.

A swingin' Saturnalia (or Sol Invictus) to you Romans.

Happy Yule to you folks. Blessed be.

If the only prayer you ever say in your whole
life is "thank you," that would suffice.

What belief system has the prettiest girls? I'll join!

Probably Hindu. Ever seen the Kama Sutra? :-

Cheers!
Rich

For the sake of the rapture, some circles seem to have
a variorum edition under the pronunciation "Coma Sutra".
O.K. Hard not to appreciate fertility cult theology. Come
to think of it, wasn't that one of the bruited charges
against the fellow who finished second in some media
"Man-of-the-Year" awards?

On the other exchange between the two gentlemen, I find
myself an adherent of one position but, at the generally
upbeat season the only polemic I prefer is "Good Cheer!"
When how people treat people becomes a secondary
assessment, then there's time for critical review. But "Good
Cheer!" again, along with a "Gleaming Festivus".

Regards,

EH

Regards,

EH