Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Interesting remark.

On Dec 22, 10:07*am, "Robert Green"
wrote:
wrote in message

We all know you won't spell it out more clearly because you *can't* spell it
out any more clearly. *Why? *Because what you wrote is just flat out wrong.
It's that simple. *So you bark out insults to try to cover your mistake..
It's your "tell."

I knew you couldn't back up your words any better than "you snipped me"
(first try) or now with "you're stupid" (second try), even when you got the
"context" you asked for. * *(-: *How about "my dog ate the Constitution!"
for the third attempt? *It's doesn't bother me, though. *It's your
credibility that's getting shredded, not mine. *What's that famous OER? *"He
has reached rock bottom yet continues to dig."

Your insulting response leads me to ask: Does KRW stand for "Kant Read OR
Write?" *All the weasel-wording, waffling, woofing and cries of "out of
context" won't make your claim true. *What is true is that you're trying to
portray yourself to be the kind of guy who never makes mistakes. *To avoid
losing arguments, you use insults to mask ignorance, hoping to slide under
the radar. *In that case, I am more than happy to help shine a light on your
true image and your debating skills or lack thereof.

Or maybe you're advocating the overthrow of the current democratic
government in favor of your new "profit oriented" constitution where *any*
infringement on liberty is unconstitutional. *Who knows? *You claim there's
some sort of contextual relevance I snipped but when it was restored, there
still isn't any "there" there. *There never was.

What's that you say when you want people to think someone's talking BS but
you have no proof to offer? *"Clueless?" *(-: *If the shoe fits . .