Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treeinAbu

"Pete C." wrote:

Sorry, that claim is entirely false.

Bull****. You can't stop posting your crap. BTW, enjoy working on
Christmas day. That is, if you're not a hypocrite.

It is the cancerous religious kooks who are constantly trying to force
their beliefs on others, i.e. plastering the idiotic billboards
everywhere, signs on lawns, trying to for religion into public schools,
trying to force their religion into laws, etc. Atheists do nothing of
the sort, they only fight off such attacks by the religious kooks.

The claims by some religions "leaders" that their religion is under
attack are not only false, they are in fact using such false claims to
incite their mindless minions into attacking others who do not believe
their mythology. This is a very dangerous game to play since human
psychology is very vulnerable to victim mentality.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!