Posted to rec.crafts.brewing,uk.d-i-y,rec.food.cooking
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default ginger beer to spirit

On Dec 21, 9:21*pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
"Bob Eager" wrote in message

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:46:28 +0000, Andrew Mawson wrote:

"john robinson" wrote in message
Does anyone have any information about making a simple *distilling*
apparatus that they can share? *My friend is thinking of trying to
distil
some ginger beer.

HM Revene and Customs would be very interested to hear were your friend
to be doing this. Illegal without a licence and duty to pay were a
licence to be granted, (which is very unlikely).

And no doubt dennis would report you...it's what he does.

Is he intimidating someone else by doing it?
Is it actually illegal? I don't think it is. It depends on what he does with
it.

Would I report someone for ignoring part P, no.
would I report someone charging for a job that needs part P, probably.

If you think there's something wrong in paying someone to do a job
that needs part P, and it's beyond your DIY skills, how do you propose
to get the job done?

MBQ