Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default Merry Christmas - someone had to say it

On 22/12/2010 17:53, Dave wrote:

There is nothing for me to do down there except drink. TV is out of the
question because of the noise of 4 females. Mother, daughter and two g
daughters.

Books, games, walks, heck, even conversation and playing with the rest
of the family. With a bit more preparation, internet (use a USB dongle
if your host doesn't have a suitable connection).

Take your sharp things with you and have a few hours honing?

That box of mixed useful things - take that and sort it out?

I think I might be turning into my mum :-)