Bob G

Default frozen glue

As I stated in one of those posts, the garage/shop was about 22 degrees F
when I went out there before turning on the heat. Needless to say, I

found
that the glue was frozen just about solid.

It has happened to me many times...I now have a small box that I keep my
glue in and that box is heated by a 7 1/2 watt light bulb.... Started using
this method about 3-4 years ago.... END of PROBLEM

I have a Hot tub in the back yard that I keep at 101 degrees 24/7 and
believe it or not I have tossed a bottle of frozen glue in the hot tub and
it was thawed out completely in a rather short period of time....

Bob Griffiths