rj

Default frozen glue

Try putting the glue containers in a bucket of warm water. Check it over
before using, I've had it come out like cottage cheese after freezing,
sometimes no problems at all.
RJ
"Mike in Mystic" wrote in message
om...
The short time I spent in the garage tonight has led me to several posts
(see previous two posted just previously).

As I stated in one of those posts, the garage/shop was about 22 degrees F
when I went out there before turning on the heat. Needless to say, I

found
that the glue was frozen just about solid. I checked about 5 bottles,

from
half-empty quarts, full quarts, and even a full gallon bottle. These were
either original titebond, titebond II or titebond II extend.

I know the label says that if the glue is frozen it won't affect it's
ability to work, but how long does it take to thaw it out? I got the shop
up to about 70 degrees and put a few of the bottles of glue about 1-2 feet
from the 80,000 BTU propane heater, which was on full blast. I was out
there about 3 hours and none of the bottles seemed to thaw out at all.

I hope I haven't ruined a lot of money's worth of glue (I have probably

5-10
more bottles of it).

Mike