Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Air Filters for Smokers

On Sat 18 Dec 2010 11:17:02p, Jeff Thies told us...

On 12/18/2010 3:03 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
On Dec 18, 11:13 am, Jeff wrote:
I've got some smokers in the rental house and want to add
air
filtering. I've got a small hepa type filter with an ionizer in
temporarily. But since I am dealing with mostly smoke, I wonder
if one of the electrostatic types would work just as well if not
better.

Suggestions? Google is failing me here.

Jeff

http://www.pureairsystems.com/Pure-A...S-350_e01d.htm

This seems like a plan.

I'm aware of what it takes to rent to smokers and it is not a
show
stopper for me. In fact I anticipate the vast majority of my
tenants will be at least light smokers. They will mostly step
outside for a smoke (that is what smokers do), but not always.

This is, after all, a 14K house. I'm not going after the well
heeled.
Got a couple of gay waiters so far...

Jeff

DOes that automatically make them smokers?

Pole smokers.

--
Steve Barker