Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Negative ion disrupters

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:19:32 -0800, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

Unfortunately, I have two audiophiles as customers.
They don't consider themselves audiophiles, but from
my warped perspective, they are.

An audiophile is simply someone who takes sound reproduction seriously. I am
one. I am not an "audiophool".

I don't take anything seriously, but that's just me. One of my two
audiophile customers has a pick-and-place robotic arm running his
system, that someone is building for him. It will flip records,
change CD's, push buttons, and even move patch cables around. It
doesn't do anything better than the current technolgoy, but it's a
great conversation piece, which I suspect is the intent. I suspect
that most audiophiles do as much show and tell, as they do listening
to their systems.

Random fun audiophile photos:
http://www.google.com/images?q=audiophile
Some really interesting and nifty looking stuff floated to the
surface:
http://www.madshrimps.be/articles/article/654/Audioengine-Audiophile-AE2-and-AE5-PC-Speakers-Review/
I like the PC motherboard with the built in tube sound card.
# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com AE6KS