Posted to rec.crafts.brewing,uk.d-i-y,rec.food.cooking
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default ginger beer to spirit

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:21:36 +0000, dennis@home wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:46:28 +0000, Andrew Mawson wrote:

"john robinson" wrote in message
Does anyone have any information about making a simple *distilling*
apparatus that they can share? My friend is thinking of trying to
distil
some ginger beer.

HM Revene and Customs would be very interested to hear were your
friend to be doing this. Illegal without a licence and duty to pay
were a licence to be granted, (which is very unlikely).

And no doubt dennis would report you...it's what he does.

Is he intimidating someone else by doing it? Is it actually illegal? I
don't think it is. It depends on what he does with it.

How gracious of you to make any distinction.

Would I report someone for ignoring part P, no. would I report someone
charging for a job that needs part P, probably.

It depends on how it affects others and who the victim is.

Now you're trying to tell us you're capable of judgement.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org