Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Merry Christmas - someone had to say it

On 21/12/10 16:13, ARWadsworth wrote:
So Merry Christmas to everyone.

I hope have you all have a good one.

You too mate. Ocado coming soon with 1.5 weeks food. Kids Xmas present
bought (it's a Scalextric and they've been told they have to share it as
a combined pressie - forgot to tell them they'll be sharing it with me ;-

2 new tyres on the front of the car that actually seem to grip on snow
and crap - bonus...

Kids now tidying up and purging all the crap they've horded for a dump
run Thursday, so we can make space for the tree.

Tree - 12 quid, decorations 6 quid, hairy lights 5 quid - I love buying
this stuff at the last minute!

One more day of work then I plan to be essentially ****ed.

Might manage to do something to the house next week...

No cooker, so roast chicken this year (combi can manage that).

--
Tim Watts