Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Interesting remark.

On Dec 21, 11:14*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 12/21/2010 4:12 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 20, 9:00 pm, *wrote:
harry wrote:

Now there's hypocrisy. What about all these Iraqis' killed? Oh, they
don't live in America so the law doesn't apply!

Of course American law does not apply in foreign jurisdictions.

So what about Julian assange, he doesn't live in America? *But Americn
law applies to him. *Or does it?

No, it doesn't. Nor has he been charged with a crime by the U.S.

Likewise, he hasn't been charged with a crime in the UK, but the
constabulary threw him in solitary confinement, didn't they?

He was being held pending deportation for alleged (trumped up) crimes
in Sweden. *He's out now on bail ($300,000). We are expecting the US
to apply for deportation if'/when the Swedish one fails.
However he has a lot of public support in this country. We all know
about "justice, American style".

If Julian Assange were to be put on trial in The United States, there
would be a thousand lawyers falling all over themselves trying to get
to him to offer their services. And many of them would be your favorite
people, um, ...... Jewish. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Jeeze Dud, don't you go to bed?