Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Interesting remark.

On 12/20/2010 2:55 PM, HeyBub wrote:
DGDevin wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I hate to burst your bubble Bucky but I'm not a Republican,
Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me.
:-)

A) You've said so before, sparky, it seems to be a canned line you
keep handy, and B) what does that have to do with the point under
discussion? Since I didn't claim you're a Republican, defending
yourself against the accusation is an odd thing to do.

Congress makes the laws, The President, any President of any party
only signs or refuses to sign the bills into law. BeeHO can champion
a bill and perhaps coerce senators and congressmen to vote the way
his party wants but in the end it's the members of Congress who are
to blame for any cluster coitus. Perhaps that will bite your leg?
You freaking Commie! :-)

Hogwash, at least in the case of Bush 43, who had a rubber-stamp
Congress. Look at his use of his veto power, it took him more than
five years to finally discover a bill he disapproved of enough to
veto it, prior to that he couldn't see a single wrong thing Congress
wanted to do. Are we seriously supposed to believe the White House
and Congress weren't in sync that half decade? It is not a credible
claim.

Don't forget the current administration allowing the Congress to draft and
pass the health care bill that will have, in spite of its pedigree, be
forever associated with him.

I even suspect "Obamacare" will be engraved on his tombstone.

Hey Bub, now you know you shouldn't point out his hypocrisy, he
might blow a gasket. :-)

TDD