Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default spraying latex on garage drywall?

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:58:01 -0600, IGot2P wrote:

I used my Wagner spray for about 2 gallons and trashed it. Either get a
real sprayer or use a roller.

You used yours a gallon more than I used mine.....don't even remember
what I did with it nor do I care. I purchased it to paint approximately
800' of wood picket fence. Ended up taking each panel down and painting
them with a brush.

Don

You guys are patient. I used less than a quart before I washed and
took the bumble bee electric sprayer back. I just had a few interior
doors to spray. Finished them with brush.

This week confirmed it for me, regarding Wagner products.

I bought a Wagner Paint Eater (stripper) this year. It worked great
and did the job, except the damn thing broke after the third abrasive
pad was put on.

I'm done with Wagner..