Posted to alt.home.repair

Default spraying latex on garage drywall?

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:16:41 -0500, Tony Miklos
wrote:

Anyone have experience with this? Lows has a $50 latex paint sprayer,
and I have an old wagner electric sprayer. I would be doing latex
drywall primer followed by latex semi gloss (or maybe less gloss). I
think there is an attachment for the Wagner that points up for doing
ceilings, with the air gun I suppose I'd have to keep it fairly full
doing the ceiling. Any real life experience out there?

My luck with the wagners has not been good. They make a nice job when
they work, but I've had them "jam up". If not on the first job, on the
second or third.

Overspray with an air sprayer can be an issue - I'd only use a HVLP
type sprayer