Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone got a video camera swap/trade/sell?

Gunner Asch on Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:56:48 -0800

Now Im old and slow and can only cum a couple times in an hour..so all
Ive got are some memories.

Let me see if I have this correct.... you now take all night to do
what you used to do all night, right? Either way you were at it all
night long - and you're complaining?

Snivel......

Oops, I need to get the glasses checked. Thought that had an H as
the second letter...
--
pyotr filipivich
"Do not argue with the forces of nature, for you are small,