Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacing windows, frame and all

On 12/18/2010 8:46 PM Oren spake thus:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:36:36 -0500, "RogerT"
wrote:

I also found some YouTube videos that show how its done and what
would be involved if I decide to go ahead with the "full frame
window replacement" idea.

Get the written install instructions from the window maker and be
safe.

Good suggestion. In fact, look at them *before* you buy the windows. I
got the instructions for the Marvins I installed from their web site,
and would guess that other mfrs. would make them available as well.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.