Posted to alt.home.repair
IGot2P[_2_] IGot2P[_2_] is offline

Default spraying latex on garage drywall?

On 12/19/2010 3:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Tony Miklos" wrote in message
Anyone have experience with this? Lows has a $50 latex paint sprayer,
and I have an old wagner electric sprayer. I would be doing latex
drywall primer followed by latex semi gloss (or maybe less gloss). I
think there is an attachment for the Wagner that points up for doing
ceilings, with the air gun I suppose I'd have to keep it fairly full
doing the ceiling. Any real life experience out there?

I used my Wagner spray for about 2 gallons and trashed it. Either get a
real sprayer or use a roller.

You used yours a gallon more than I used mine.....don't even remember
what I did with it nor do I care. I purchased it to paint approximately
800' of wood picket fence. Ended up taking each panel down and painting
them with a brush.

Don