Posted to alt.home.repair

Default spraying latex on garage drywall?

"Tony Miklos" wrote in message
Anyone have experience with this? Lows has a $50 latex paint sprayer, and
I have an old wagner electric sprayer. I would be doing latex drywall
primer followed by latex semi gloss (or maybe less gloss). I think there
is an attachment for the Wagner that points up for doing ceilings, with
the air gun I suppose I'd have to keep it fairly full doing the ceiling.
Any real life experience out there?

I used my Wagner spray for about 2 gallons and trashed it. Either get a
real sprayer or use a roller.