Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Dobony Michael Dobony is offline

Default spraying latex on garage drywall?

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:16:41 -0500, Tony Miklos wrote:

Anyone have experience with this? Lows has a $50 latex paint sprayer,
and I have an old wagner electric sprayer. I would be doing latex
drywall primer followed by latex semi gloss (or maybe less gloss). I
think there is an attachment for the Wagner that points up for doing
ceilings, with the air gun I suppose I'd have to keep it fairly full
doing the ceiling. Any real life experience out there?

I have an old Wagner also and used the tubing to suck paint out of the full
can. You can then spray at any angle. As Oren said, not many garages are
finished to interior standards. Doing a texture on the walls would solve
that problem with colored paint