Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Negative ion disrupters

On 12/19/2010 9:04 AM Adrian C spake thus:

On 19/12/2010 16:09, klem kedidelhopper wrote:

The other day I was walking around the local mall with some
friends when I was approched by this young girl at a kiosk. She
asked me if I was familiar with how all the negative ions in the
air

yawn....

It's a scamming trick, it looks but is not the same position on the wrist.

Applied Kinesiology - How it's Done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Piu75P8sxTo

http://cynicalreview.wordpress.com/2...rbalancebands/

Interesting review by a self-professed "skeptic", but it's a pity they
were so technically clueless as to not be able to simply refute the
hucksters' horse**** junk-science claims on their face:

POWER BALANCE'S Mylar Holographic Disk (the same substance used to
keep static electricity from damaging electrical components) has been
imbedded with an electrical frequency that restores your body’s
electrical balance, promoting a free exchange of positive and
negative ions and align your body’s energy pathways.

The high density Disk acts much like a switch, resonating within your
system and turning on your energy field while it clears the pathways
so the electro-chemical exchange functions like the well-tuned
generator it was designed to be.

When the static Power Balance Hologram comes in contact with your
body’s energy field, it begins to resonate in accordance with each
individual's biological, creating a harmonic loop that optimizes your
energy field and maintains maximum energy flow while clearing the
pathways so the electro-chemical exchange functions like the
well-tuned generator it was meant to be.

So, class, can you tell us what's wrong with:

o "imbedded with an electrical frequency"
o "high-density Disk acts much like a switch"
o "... begins to resonate in accordance with each individual's biological"?

So much hogwash to bamboozle the technically-challenged, so little time ...

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.