Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Need "higher density" terminal block

Ignoramus12759 wrote:

I have a CNC rotary table with a little box containing a terminal
block for the wires (tach, and resolver). To use it on my CNC mill, I
would need to use more wires, such as for a home switch, more wires to
interface to a resolver than currently etc.

The existing box has a terminal strip, but I need something like 3
more terminals. I do not want to just deal with a wire nut mess
inside, or soldered mess, so: is there such a thing as a "high density
terminal block" with, say, 4-5 contacts per inch or something like that.

I looked on mcmaster and digikey and did not find anything

Thanks

Check Phoenix Contact.
#1414129

http://www.automationdirect.com/adc/...erminal_Blocks