Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Future planning: Propane alternative to oil

In message , Frank Erskine
writes
On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:50:34 +0000, Scott M
wrote:

MM wrote:

Well, yes, that was what motivated my neighbour to change and what
initially interested me, too, since I also hate cooking on an electric
hob. An electric oven is fine, but gas rings are so much more
controllable for everything else.

Get an induction hob. They're even better than a gas hob.

Specifically, in what way are they "better"? I use a ceramic hob, but
I'm interested in a serious comparison of the various types.

Most of my existing pans are non-ferrous for a start...

Did you get them cheap from denise ?

--
geoff