Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default Congress may flip switch on CFLs

In article om, Lisa
BB. wrote:

The incandescents I have outdoors last 4ever. They are plugged into
automatic on at dusk and off at dawn outlets. I'm not sure how, but
these bulbs last longer than anything I ever had. I don't use CFL
inside, because they cost a lot and always burn out faster than
incandescents.

Can you name the brand, wattage, and style of these CFLs that "always
burn out faster than incandescents"? Can you mention what kind of
fixtures they were in? Were there any complicating factors such as
dimmers or electronic switching devices?
--
- Don Klipstein )