Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Amount of lighting

Bill wrote:

I have a small black "shop mole" I run into from time to time. I
wondered what he was doing for food. I learned he evidently ate a 5
pound bag of dog biscuits last winter, all through a hole no larger than
a nickle near the bottom. My wife said she isn't going to feed him this
year.

Bill

I have an update. Clearing away some paper and plastic bags, only about
3 feet away from the original source, a size 13 Nike tennis shoe was
observed half-filled with the little dog biscuits. The shoes are new
but a little too big for me, and I would have given them away to someone
who could use them--and I guess I did, sort of! ; )

Bill