Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T.Breathtaking republican hypocrisy.

On Dec 17, 10:48*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Dec 16, 10:47*pm, harry wrote:

This is the sort of lies and hypocrisy put out by the US gov.
propaganda machine.

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-ini...arxism-america

Harry, get a grip or SHUT UP!

The drivel on that *Web site is NOT put out by the U.S. govt, but by a
private nut-case outfit. Even you could see that if you tried.

For the skinny on Ret. Gen Boykin, go to:

He is one of the extreme, extreme Christian Right nutcases infecting
the military. *How he ever got his stars, hard to understand!
But he's one of a not-so-secretive Christian Right cabal that
persecutes soldiers who don't share their view.

For more info on this REALLY REALLY scary situation in the U.S.
military, go to:

Military Religious Freedom Foundation *at mrff.com

You will be shocked, horrified, and -- one hopes -- moved to join the
fight.

HB

Ok, I looked at your links. I can see this Boykin is a nut, working
for nuts which is my point.
What exactly are your views about this MRFF organisation?
As an aside I saw a documentary on Al Jazeera that portrayed thousands
of American soldiers in a stadium of some sort. (missed the opening
few minutes) It was some kind of religious thing. They were all
moaning and waving their arms in the air whilst some kind of religious
nut ranted on. They had brought their weapons to be "blessed".
Mad.
Religion is the root of most evil.